Justify-Align Specific Text Blocks/Sections

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Add the following to Design > Custom CSS, it should get you started.

#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1603820762733_15968 p {

text-align: justify !important;

}

I couldn't find a way to the URL for episode 6. If you could post that URL I think I can come up with some CSS for that page as well and then generalize it to all episode pages.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

12 hours ago, creedon said:

}

I couldn't find a way to the URL for episode 6. If you could post that URL I think I can come up with some CSS for that page as well and then generalize it to all episode pages.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you! I actually hid the navigation and episode links (taking a different approach to my site). The CSS you provided for the other section worked perfectly, though! Thank you very much!

On 11/9/2020 at 12:10 AM, creedon said:

}

Let us know how it goes.

Hi @creedon,

It did work on desktop without a problem but I noticed moments ago that on mobile it was still left-aligned. Is there a way to ensure it's justified on mobile, too?

Thank you!

IMG_F6544F0F4776-1.jpeg

15 hours ago, gogreenmsu said:

I noticed moments ago that on mobile it was still left-aligned. Is there a way to ensure it's justified on mobile, too?

I don't have an answer at this time. Although I was able to see what you're are seeing on my ancient iPhone 5/iOS/Safari. I was unable to reproduce the issue in my usual testing environment.

Perhaps others could take a look on their actual mobile hardware/software combos and tell us what they see and those data points might get us closer to an answer.

If you have an answer please contribute!

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Archived