Cart page black

Site URL: https://www.revolverremaps.com/cart

Hi there, I'm really hoping you can help me. I have been searching the forums for hours trying to make my cart page dark like the rest of my site but every time I try a css code I loose some text and cant get it perfect. Please may you help me. I managed once to have the background black with white font, but then you couldn't see the number in the white quantity box.

• Replies 18
  • Views 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, creedon said:

Add the following to your Custom CSS.

body#cart .item-quantity input {

color: black !important;

}

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks for the response Creedon. I must be doing something wrong here. I'm stuck with the original cart screen now.

I'm using this CSS:

#cart {
  background-color: black;
a, h1, h2, h3, p {
color: white;
}
}
)

2 minutes ago, Revolver-Remaps08 said:

@creedonAny way we could do a team viewer session for this? I've also just seen that my header drop down menus are white with no text. Usually they are black with white text.

15 minutes ago, Revolver-Remaps08 said:

Slight adjustment to that code and I'm here now.. close to where I want it! a lot of text is missing and my car icon in the header is still black

image.thumb.png.bd60dee9c5439446ff5534a02055be58.png

Just now, creedon said:

It looks pretty good to me except for the cart icon which I can look at in a minute. This is what I see when I load your cart.

1856644322_ScreenShot2020-10-25at5_12_28PM.thumb.png.1a45788df11594ae71c4fa2fab9ac854.png

Thank you, I do keep editing the code between my replies. slowly getting better. All that is left now it the cart colour (needs to be white), would like the 'get booked in' button and 'checkout' button red like on my other pages. Most annoying thing is the header, when you hover over a drop down, its white with white text rather than black with white text.

For the cart add the following.

body[ data-menu-overlay-theme-switcher="true" ]:not( .header--menu-open ) .header-actions .icon--stroke svg {

stroke: white;

}

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Please can you add the cart fix and drop down to the code I have now. When I enter either of them it turn it back to the original white background cart page. Buttons worked though.

This is my new working code:

body#cart {
    background: #000 !important;
}
/* target all elements on cart page */
body#cart * {color: white;}

}
#cart .btn,
#cart .checkout-button

{

background-color: #c8041e;
  border-color: #c8041e;

}

2 hours ago, Revolver-Remaps08 said:

Please can you add the cart fix and drop down to the code I have now. When I enter either of them it turn it back to the original white background cart page.

The following worked for me locally in my browser.

body[data-menu-overlay-theme-switcher="true"]:not(.header--menu-open) .header-actions .icon--stroke svg {

stroke: #fff;

}

body[data-menu-overlay-theme-switcher="true"]:not(.header--menu-open) .header-nav-folder-content {

background-color: #000;

}

#cart {

background: #000;

}

#cart * {

color: #fff

}

#cart .btn,
#cart .checkout-button

{

border-color: #c8041e

}

#cart .item-quantity input {

color: black;

}

1821442258_ScreenShot2020-10-25at8_22_28PM.thumb.png.041fa47073ff1533c44ef59c4661ddbc.png

1359055116_ScreenShot2020-10-25at8_22_56PM.png.055284a9eff2c7f382f0498025c7dd65.png

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

5 hours ago, creedon said:

The following worked for me locally in my browser.

body[data-menu-overlay-theme-switcher="true"]:not(.header--menu-open) .header-actions .icon--stroke svg {

stroke: #fff;

}

body[data-menu-overlay-theme-switcher="true"]:not(.header--menu-open) .header-nav-folder-content {

background-color: #000;

}

#cart {

background: #000;

}

#cart * {

color: #fff

}

#cart .btn,
#cart .checkout-button

{

border-color: #c8041e

}

#cart .item-quantity input {

color: black;

}

1821442258_ScreenShot2020-10-25at8_22_28PM.thumb.png.041fa47073ff1533c44ef59c4661ddbc.png

1359055116_ScreenShot2020-10-25at8_22_56PM.png.055284a9eff2c7f382f0498025c7dd65.png

Let us know how it goes.

I must have been entering the last two codes (drop down bg colour & cart colour) wrong. What you sent worked perfectly. Thank you so much for all your help! I'm very happy with it 😄 Much appreciated @creedon

Archived