CSS Issue: Trying to get my dropdown to center on the word its under + Transparency

Site URL: https://www.squarespace.com/templates/lusaka-demo

I am currently using Lusaka and was able to find out how to do transparency on the dropdown menu when hovering over the main header navigation. The problem is that the dropdown on this template does not center on the word that it is dropping down from.

Transparency code used

.header-nav-folder-content {
   background: rgba(0,0,0,0.3) !important;
}

The problem

DDIssue.png.4d8ef0e653d47269baa5bac5963381bb.png

The text has a huge box around it and its not centered on the dropdown items. I also wanted to get the "Getting Started" to be centered under "I'M NEW"

How would I go about fixing this while keeping my transparency?

Thank you for any help anyone can offer. Banging my head on the wall on this one. 

• Replies 1
  • Views 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please post the URL to YOUR site so we can take a look at your issue. Working in the abstract is difficult.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so. Post the password here.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Archived