Adding Audio Previews To Product Page

Site URL: https://www.kctracks.com/learning-tracks

Greetings all!

I'm stuck in a rut.  I did a lot of custom CSS on my site on my own and felt pretty good about my customization skills.  Now I'm trying to implement something that is beyond my scope and it's stalled me for weeks.  I wanted to reach out to see if any creative coders out there could point me toward a solution or plugin or anything.

Without using too many words, basically, my website's store looks like this and I would really love if I could get it to have the feature found HERE. The function where you hover over a product image, an audio player appears, and you can hear an audio file play without leaving the product page.

I've tried inserting audio blocks and hiding them.  Inserting HTML into code blocks with <audio>.  I just cannot figure out how to get a specific audio file to attach to a specific image/product wrapper and be invisibly "floating above" said product.

I really appreciate any form of insight or rudimentary concepts of ideas. 

Best, 

-Keegan

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Views 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/22/2020 at 7:51 PM, KCTracks said:

Site URL: https://www.kctracks.com/learning-tracks

Greetings all!

I'm stuck in a rut.  I did a lot of custom CSS on my site on my own and felt pretty good about my customization skills.  Now I'm trying to implement something that is beyond my scope and it's stalled me for weeks.  I wanted to reach out to see if any creative coders out there could point me toward a solution or plugin or anything.

Without using too many words, basically, my website's store looks like this and I would really love if I could get it to have the feature found HERE. The function where you hover over a product image, an audio player appears, and you can hear an audio file play without leaving the product page.

I've tried inserting audio blocks and hiding them.  Inserting HTML into code blocks with <audio>.  I just cannot figure out how to get a specific audio file to attach to a specific image/product wrapper and be invisibly "floating above" said product.

I really appreciate any form of insight or rudimentary concepts of ideas. 

Best, 

-Keegan

hey Keegam 

could you sort this out? it's something i've been trying for the past 6 years if i'm honest. no one seems to do it -contacted tens of code writers over the years - everyone is passing on it..

any help is highly appreciarted 🙂

thanks

Ilker

ilker@zwartgoud.org

Archived