Question

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

4 answers to this question

Please give us the URL for your site so we can take a look at your issue. If you've not already done so please set up a site-wide password. Post the password here and then we can take a look at your issue.

Hello I'm Thomas. I've been getting websites up and running for 26 years. I want to help you at whatever level meets your needs, from as little (if you're a DIYer) to as much as you need.

I don't have a fix at this time but an observation. When I narrowed the width of my browser window down to mobile proportions I did "see" off screen categories. However my browser also provided a scroll bar so that I could get to the off screen items.

111340581_ScreenShot2020-09-21at7_38_35PM.png.84efe0d149e2d5570543e28f56e4b120.png

I'm on macOS using Chrome. Also same behaviour on Safari.

Hello I'm Thomas. I've been getting websites up and running for 26 years. I want to help you at whatever level meets your needs, from as little (if you're a DIYer) to as much as you need.

You can contact @rwp he has code to convert category links to dropdown on mobile only

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above.