customise height and width for all images in stacked gallery

Site URL: https://www.cropbiolife.com/product

Hey guys. really appreciate anyones help here.

Im trying to make 2 sections of the "product overview" format like screen shot#1 - the 2 sets of images in stacked galleries next to the 2 paragraphs,  formatted to be roughly the same size as the paragraphs. It only balances the way i want it when i'm in the editor view, with the Squarespace navigation bar squashing it together so i figure its possible, I just need to get the right px height. 

When I go full screen it appears like screen shot #2 - images way to big. I don't want to adjust them using the sliders as theres no way to make them all the same. 

Can someone please share some code that will allow me to unify the height of each image so I can test a few options and see if I can make it look balanced. Thank you!

Screen Shot#1.pngScreen Shot #2.png

Edited by Thanks_in_advance
  • Replies 3
  • Views 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 years later...

I don't have a solution but a comment. It may be possible to achieve an effect like this with some JavaScript. I think the trick would be to compare the height of the images area to the text area and then attempt to make some adjustment to one or the other. I think the code would be limited to very specific situations as trying to make it fit all SS's options would be complex and expensive.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.