Juniper (7.1) switched into Tremont (7.0)

Site URL: http://charlieparkerprovisions.

I didn't realize when I started Juniper it would not do what Tremont does on the home page (love how each click previews a new full bleed homepage pic). Is my only way to replicate this look be to rebuild whole site back in Tremont on 7.0? Or is there a way to turn Juniper's homepage into Tremont (they are SO similar)? Furthermore, I don't think I can "switch templates" back to Tremont from Juniper like I would want....and the domain and subscription ahs already been paid for on Juniper. Doh.

Thanks in advance!

• Replies 2
  • Views 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no option to switch templates from 7.1 to any other template, nor can you switch from 7.0 to 7.1. It takes a rebuild. The procedure if you wished to do it, is to start a new 7.0 trial, build your site, activate it when finished,  then move you domain using the built in domain service on the new site. After it is moved and is working you would cancel the 7.1 site and receive an immediate credit on your card for any time left. 

Archived