Site Navigation Issue

Okay, So here is a very complicated issue and square space needs to look into this seriously. If there is a solution that i am not aware of, I would be very happy and glad. If anyone has the solution to this or any workaround, Please help me as this is driving me nuts.

For sales store Navigation is very important. so i created this by creating category. which looks fine as i have few of them. like in Pic 1

image.thumb.png.83e178de1363110356bbb39dbb5ba10b.png

It looks good as long as you are just browsing and as long as you are on the same page. you can click on any category and can easily navigate around. However, as soon as you get into any of the category, the option disappears like this

image.thumb.png.adfb648cbfab3363f68420eb5a503a55.png

The issue is if i want to go back to another product in the same category or a different category i have to go back to SHOP and then click on the desired category or the next product.

I want if there is an option to put the category here. So i dont have to go back to shop and then click on daily again. This way i can easily go to daily category.

Please let me know if there is any way to do it or if there is anything wrong i am doing here. Please correct me. Any help would be appreciated.

image.thumb.png.7a67e11a2eb6a0441bf05060c61d68e3.png

Like square space has this. I just saw.

image.png.348df0290339f9d14a1060893187a3f7.png

image.png

• Replies 2
  • Views 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived