How to reduce padding between photo blocks in blog pages

Site URL: https://www.theduophotography.com

Hey, as im a photographer want to share my photos in blogs. I like the stack gallery but the problem is that i cant put two portrait images on the same raw or make any changes so i decided to add each photo separately with photo blocks as some times i want to add two portrait photos or maybe three on the same row. The issue is that with this way there is a lot of padding between photos and i find it distractive. Attached you may find a photo (by photographer Joy Zamora) to get what i mean. How can i make the padding between photo blocks in blog pages to look like this? thank you 

Screenshot 2020-07-10 at 3.49.50 PM.png

• Replies 6
  • Views 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, sorry for interrupting you i wanted to ask you two thinks that I cannot find a solution. I want the menu on the phone to be with less padding because when someones enter my website through instagram they cant see the button unless they scroll down. There is a plenty of space after the Logo and the social media icons how can i minimize this so that everything fits ok?
IMG_4662.thumb.PNG.f952585750291ca513b77b81a3736caf.PNGIMG_4663.thumb.PNG.1c7caad97c493ed492ac5ad3b1204a4c.PNG 
And secondly im trying to find a way to add social sharing buttons on my blog pages but i cant find any solution. This is something really basic but i can’t figure out how i can do it. 

thank you in advance

Archived