Organize Product Details

michellesat

Question

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

12 answers to this question

Yes. YOu can. Can you share link to product detail page? We can check easier.

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

10 hours ago, michellesat said:

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

@media screen and (min-width:768px) {
.ProductItem-details-checkout {
    display: flex !important;
}
/* price */
.ProductItem-product-price {
    order: 2 !important;
}
/* description */
.ProductItem-details-excerpt {
    order: 1 !important;
}
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

On 7/3/2020 at 5:24 AM, michellesat said:

Is there a way to organize these details in my summary as well? 

https://bluebird-swan-samz.squarespace.com/artists/micah-crandall-bear

Add to Page Settings > Advanced > Header

<style>
  .summary-content.sqs-gallery-meta-container {
    display: flex;
    flex-direction: column;
}
  .summary-price {
    order: 3;
}
</style>

For some reason that did not work. Maybe it's because I've created "Projects" and within each project I have a Summary of products. So, within the summary of products is where I need the price to be listed third.... if that makes sense! 

7 hours ago, michellesat said:

Circling back on this! Thanks for any help you can provide.

Hi. can you describe again your problem? 

13 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Hi. can you describe again your problem? 

I am using Projects to organize each artist, and within the project page I am using a Summary to show off the various products. I want to re-organize the details. of the product summary so that the price is last. See attached:

So for Blue House Riders, I would want it to be:

Blue House Riders

Oil on canvas

16 X 20

Framed

$1100

Screen Shot 2020-07-18 at 1.49.52 PM.png

On 7/5/2020 at 7:19 PM, tuanphan said:

Add to Page Settings > Advanced > Header

<style>
  .summary-content.sqs-gallery-meta-container {
    display: flex;
    flex-direction: column;
}
  .summary-price {
    order: 3;
}
</style>

Just tested again this code. I think it should work. Where did you insert the code?