Block Id Missing

Hi, 

I'm trying to change the top-padding within the content wrapper on my home page, but unfortunately I'm missing the block id for the div I want to edit. I only have the yui id so whenever I do make the change it goes back to the original when refreshed. Attaching screenshot below so you can see. Am I missing the block id somewhere? Thank you!

Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 7.09.13 PM.png

• Replies 2
  • Views 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can combine the container id and the class name (eg. content-wrapper), find the fixed id of element using this

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/squarespace-id-finder/igjamfnifnkmecjidfbdipieoaeghcff

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. That tool is super helpful. I've combined the container id & class name, but no change seems to happen when I adjust the padding. Below is the code I'm using:

section[data-section-id="5ee9087aabbd176f6cf3ac6e"].content-wrapper {padding-top: 100px !important;}

I've also tried but still no luck:

[data-section-id="5ee9087aabbd176f6cf3ac6e"].content-wrapper {padding-top: 100px !important;}

Any idea what I could be doing wrong? I'm using 7.1 if that helps to add context. Thank you!

Archived