Gallery view options for individual pages

Site URL: https://www.benhughesphotography.com/

Hi,

I'm trying to find a way to set the "Initial gallery view" for individual pages/galleries.

For most of my work I like the overview look and so I have the Gallery Options set to "Initial Gallery view: Thumbnails" and my Home page set to slide show to display a single image.

But I have a photo project that I would like to display in a slide show format when you click on the page and not show all of the thumbnails first. I can't come up with a way to do so as using the Gallery options changes every gallery on the site.

Is there anything I can inject into that specific gallery to force the initial view to be slide show?

I have had a search around the internet and so far haven't been able to find anything.

The template I use is Wells

The page I am trying to work on is currently hidden at the moment but it looks like all of the other gallery pages on the site

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by BHP12
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello,

Any thoughts on this question?

I would like all of my Wells galleries to open as a Slideshow except for one; which I would like to open as Thumbnails. I would like to know if Custom CSS can direct only one gallery page to open with Thumbnails.

Thank you all for your time!

TJ

Edited by TJGrass
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...