Custom Lightbox Image

Site URL: https://mayellre.squarespace.com/about

Hello  forum peeps !

Does anyone know of a way I can customize a gallery lightbox action using css (or any other way)? What I would like to happen is that when an image in the gallery is clicked, instead of showing that same photo in the lightbox, I'd like it to show a different photo. I've attached a screenshot for example.

Note the text in the "new image" shown in the screenshot will be part of the image. Unless of course, you know how I can keep it live! 😄

the access password is: bennythejet

Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 9.43.54 AM.png

• 1 year later...
On 5/21/2020 at 8:58 PM, PrismaVisual said:

Site URL: https://mayellre.squarespace.com/about

Hello  forum peeps !

Does anyone know of a way I can customize a gallery lightbox action using css (or any other way)? What I would like to happen is that when an image in the gallery is clicked, instead of showing that same photo in the lightbox, I'd like it to show a different photo. I've attached a screenshot for example.

Note the text in the "new image" shown in the screenshot will be part of the image. Unless of course, you know how I can keep it live! 😄

the access password is: bennythejet

Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 9.43.54 AM.png

You can use Summary block and buy the Lightbox anything to display the blog content in the lightbox like that way

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!