Brine Template -> New Page -> Details Layout

I've tried multiple times, multiple ways and can not figure this out.  How do I replicate the DETAILS page layout?  When I try to add another text block, it combines with the one above it.  I even tried spacers.  Nothing works...please help! 

Brine-Details.JPG

• Replies 2
  • Views 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Add first text block then add  spacer at the bottom of the first text block using the insert point at the bottom of the block, adjust the spacer,  then add the next text block at the bottom of the spacer block, then adjust that spacer. Seems to work better for me than putting all the blocks on the page first. I have used spacers to size an image block, then inserted a text block over the spacer, deleted the spacer and the text block takes its place. Text blocks can't be adjusted the same as a spacer that is for sure. 

All that being said how about using the copy page funciton?

https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206543627-Duplicating-pages-and-content

1 hour ago, derricksrandomviews said:

Add first text block then add  spacer at the bottom of the first text block using the insert point at the bottom of the block, adjust the spacer,  then add the next text block at the bottom of the spacer block, then adjust that spacer. Seems to work better for me than putting all the blocks on the page first. I have used spacers to size an image block, then inserted a text block over the spacer, deleted the spacer and the text block takes its place. Text blocks can't be adjusted the same as a spacer that is for sure. 

All that being said how about using the copy page funciton?

https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206543627-Duplicating-pages-and-content

Hi,  I can see how to duplicate a page and content, but not just the content (like cut/paste the DETAIL 1 and text to the side multiple times).  I couldn't figure out what the secret sauce to add rows for DETAIL 4 thru DETAIL 20.  I will give your suggestion spacer inserts a try. 

Thank you!

Archived