Multiple Shop Pages on a site

Site URL: https://www.drinkstrolley.com.au/

BUG ISSUE?
Anyone have an idea of why sections on different pages aren't acting independent of each other?
Shop (all wines) is meant to be 4 columns
The Vault is meant to be 2 columns.

Every time I adjust column view within section settings on the page on shop to 4 columns, it also adjusts The Vault to 4 columns.
And vice verse when I adjust The Vault back to 2, it adjust Shop back to 2.
Yet, the stores are independent, they're set up as two shop pages on the back end.

Super confusing/frustrating...
Any help on to stop this, or understanding on why it happens, is very appreciated.

Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 8.09.25 pm.png

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm having this exact issue as well!  I have a shop that's very minimal items, just for subscriptions, and then my actual shop with products. 

I want my shop with products to have the categories on the sidebar, but not the subscriptions page. Apparently, you can only change the settings for one? 

It's so frustrating. 

• 2 months later...

Unfortunately, Squarespace is currently built where if you edit the layout of one store, it effects all the others. Don't ask me why! Their multi-store support is not robust at this time. Hoping for more options and flexibility going forward.

However, this post does have a workaround. Not ideal, but it should work for your needs: 

Archived