• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Arta

Custom font for blog page

Question

Site URL: https://www.lilsuka.com/blog

I am using limerick font which I have uploaded and for the current purpose of blog title have named the title of the font 'headlines'.

I am looking to assign the font for the titles of the blogs on both the blog page with all blogs, as well as individual blog pages , however I am unsure of the code to put following this:

@font-face {    
font-family: 'Headlines';       
src: url('https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5e45d285ebd98d0f4311fd46/t/5ea3172c533b4342027058c2/1587746604281/Limerick-ExtraBold.ttf');  }

5 answers to this question

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

h1.blog-title {
    font-family: 'Headlines' !important;
}
.blog-item-title h1 {
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (promote the establishment of free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

thank you!

How do I also update the font for the date and read more? the font name I have for those is "body"

On 4/25/2020 at 2:25 PM, tuanphan said:

h1.blog-title {
}
.blog-item-title h1 {
}

3 hours ago, Arta said:

thank you!

How do I also update the font for the date and read more? the font name I have for those is "body"

time.blog-date {
    font-family: body !important;
}
a.blog-more-link {
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (promote the establishment of free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

On 5/2/2020 at 1:36 PM, tuanphan said:

time.blog-date {
}
a.blog-more-link {
}

thank you! one last question - on the mobile version the menu isn't coming up in the same font as the destop menu.

I have set the font style name as 'menu' how would i edit this for the mobile menu?

On 5/4/2020 at 10:57 PM, Arta said:

thank you! one last question - on the mobile version the menu isn't coming up in the same font as the destop menu.

I have set the font style name as 'menu' how would i edit this for the mobile menu?

.header-menu-nav * {
    font-family: 'menu' !important;
}