Custom CSS on 7.1 sometimes not showing, especially content in lightbox form block

Site URL: https://www.millienyc.com/

I've been working on a simple landing page for a client  and was able to customize the entire contact form block to be more on brand. All the new styles were placed into Custom CSS within the Squarespace 7.1  platform. Sometimes, the changes will appear perfectly (at least on Google Chrome browser). Other times, they won't load and I'll even completely lose content, particularly in the lightbox form block: the "Submit" button and the post-submit thank you message. However, BOTH elements are still there! You can click the space where the Submit button would normally appear, and it works. However, sometimes it just doesn't show. I've also tried refreshing and clearing my cache and it still doesn't appear. When it does appear, I have no understanding as to why. The code looks like crap or like it only half takes on other browsers (I've tried Firefox and Safari). 

I've attached how it should look (and sometimes does) and how it sometimes appears. 

Does anyone have any idea why Squarespace is doing this and how I can fix it? 

Could it be: 

• anything to do with my custom code (which doesn't appear to have any errors in the syntax)?
  • the fact that I added custom CSS to a Cover Page? 
  • nothing to do with me and just a Squarespace issue?  
  • an issue with my browser or a different type of cache?

Please help! Thanks in advance. 

Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 4.25.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 6.16.30 PM.png

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, nastasi-nutrition said:

Hey @tuanphan,

I am having the same issue as stated above, my post-submit lightbox message isn't showing up at certain times.  My URL is nastasi-nutrition.com. 

Thanks

Hi. Where is lightbox?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived