• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
mishmush

Made a codeblock to ax footer, cant find the cb, missing footer

Question

Site URL: https://beerhousealbania.squarespace.com/

I'm currently in trial mode building a site. This is my first day and first site in 7.1 (second ever) and first experience with codeblocks, and it appears that I completely disabled the footer sitewide. I'm wondering if there is some way to find that codeblock as it appears to be missing, I cant find it... This feels silly. It is getting rid of the footers everywhere, even though it was means just for that one page. Hope I laugh about this one day...  

pass: content

3 answers to this question

No... i made a code block to get rid of the footer. Now the footer is gone and I cannot get it by doing the above and I cannot find the culprit codeblock. 

So I cannot edit site footer because i made it not displayable.... So... I need to find the codeblock, not make a new one and the footer is already there but it is not displayed. So again, I have to find the codeblock that is invisible. 

On 3/28/2020 at 11:46 PM, mishmush said:

No... i made a code block to get rid of the footer. Now the footer is gone and I cannot get it by doing the above and I cannot find the culprit codeblock. 

So I cannot edit site footer because i made it not displayable.... So... I need to find the codeblock, not make a new one and the footer is already there but it is not displayed. So again, I have to find the codeblock that is invisible. 

Hi. Have you solved yet?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. I provide free priority support in this crazy time. 

How to Setup Password & Share URL - Free Templates - Free Code - CSS ID List