Made a codeblock to ax footer, cant find the cb, missing footer

Site URL: https://beerhousealbania.squarespace.com/

I'm currently in trial mode building a site. This is my first day and first site in 7.1 (second ever) and first experience with codeblocks, and it appears that I completely disabled the footer sitewide. I'm wondering if there is some way to find that codeblock as it appears to be missing, I cant find it... This feels silly. It is getting rid of the footers everywhere, even though it was means just for that one page. Hope I laugh about this one day...  

pass: content

• Replies 3
  • Views 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No... i made a code block to get rid of the footer. Now the footer is gone and I cannot get it by doing the above and I cannot find the culprit codeblock. 

So I cannot edit site footer because i made it not displayable.... So... I need to find the codeblock, not make a new one and the footer is already there but it is not displayed. So again, I have to find the codeblock that is invisible. 

On 3/28/2020 at 11:46 PM, mishmush said:

No... i made a code block to get rid of the footer. Now the footer is gone and I cannot get it by doing the above and I cannot find the culprit codeblock. 

So I cannot edit site footer because i made it not displayable.... So... I need to find the codeblock, not make a new one and the footer is already there but it is not displayed. So again, I have to find the codeblock that is invisible. 

Hi. Have you solved yet?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived