Styling Video blocks like Card/Collage Block

Had a thought that I'd like to play around with, which would essentially be getting a video block and text block to display side by side like a card/collage block. Particularly, I'm thinking of getting it to display vertically aligned like you can with a card block using CSS as, currently, if I place a text and video block side-by-side, the text vertically aligns to the top of the video. I also want to avoid using spacers as it's not super exact and want to avoid things looking janky on mobile. And then I'll probably use this to try and adjust block order if needed.

Ideally, once I have a basic idea of how to do this, I can then mess around with it more to create some more interesting designs.

Can anyone offer any help?

Work With Me 🖥️💻📱

Please remember to tag me so that I get a notification and respond to your help requests.

If my answers have helped you, please drop a like and mark my answer as best to help other users find solutions quickly.

You can also thank me or make requests by buying me a coffee . (Caffeine fuels me to take more requests)

For Squarespace Tips & Tricks, visit @squareskills (Youtube 📺 Tutorials)

For Premium and FREE plugins, visit Squareskills (Plugin Store) 🧩

Some links may be affiliate/referral links.

• Replies 1
  • Views 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived