Lightbox Code Now Longer Works - Help Please

Site URL: https://www.daviddawn.com/events

Hi

I was given coding to enlarge the lightbox button so that it resembled a standard sized button on my website.

2 lots of coding was given and trailed and both worked for a while now they have stopped working and the lightbox button has shrunk

Can someone please help and have you got a solution for me please?

I am using foster template and on our events page and The Ratcliffe Process page I'm using a lightbox button that I want to look like a large button

here's the codes that used to work in custom CSS

div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1572343807229_5513 .sqs-system-button {

padding: 21px 34px;

font-size: 15px;

}

span.lightbox-handle.sqs-system-button.sqs-editable-button {

padding: 2em 2.5em;

}

Please can you help me fix this issue thanks

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@tuanphan - They're both light box buttons on each page - Need the code to make both buttons become enlarged and if possible with the longer button on left with all the writing in it the option to be able to improve the text sizing etc so it looks professional. Thank you

Please see photos attached

Thanks again

Screenshot 2020-02-28 at 15.23.00.png

Screenshot 2020-02-28 at 15.23.18.png

3 hours ago, DawnR said:

@tuanphan - They're both light box buttons on each page - Need the code to make both buttons become enlarged and if possible with the longer button on left with all the writing in it the option to be able to improve the text sizing etc so it looks professional. Thank you

Please see photos attached

Thanks again

Screenshot 2020-02-28 at 15.23.00.png

Screenshot 2020-02-28 at 15.23.18.png

3 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Submit Button or I'm VIP ready button?

VIP Button Please @tuanphan Please see explanation above thanks - can't understand why the code would suddenly not work

• 2 weeks later...

The CSS code that was in place is no longer working to style the lightbox form buttons. They made a system update a few weeks ago so trying to figure out how to update this code so it works:

.sqs-block-content .lightbox-handle-wrapper span{
padding: 25px 34px;
font-size: 15px;

}

Archived