Title Not Displaying On Last Image Of Gallery On Mobile (Brine Template)

Site URL: http://micahveldkampdesign.com

I have four different Indexes, each with an Intro & Gallery section. As this website is my portfolio, each image in the Index Gallery acts as a 'featured image' for the project it represents. The images are clickthrough linked to a separate gallery showing the projects in greater detail. I added content Titles to the 'featured images' that say the company name (i.e. boldSOCKS) or the projects (i.e. Graphic Asset Development) so that people know what that image is representing. The Titles show up in the lower right hand corner of the images.

Everything looks great, except for on Mobile. on mobile all the Titles show up except for the last image in the gallery grid, for some reason. So, for example, on my main Index, I have three images: Company A, Company B, and Freelance. Freelance is the last one in the grid, and while the image shows up, the title does not. Company A and Company B show up fine... any ideas? I'm pretty stumped. It happens with every single gallery grid that has titles attached to the images.

Thanks in advance y'all!

• Replies 1
  • Views 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived