• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Sticky Mobile Information Bar

stefansegers

Question

Hi guys

I have a question about the Mobile Information Bar. As you scroll on your phone, this bar disappears. Is there a way to get it sticky and leave it below when you scroll?
I found out that a lot of people just leave the website instead of contacting me. This MIB will help a lot
I hope I described it right?

On my website www.trouwshoot.nl and www.familieshoot.nl I really love yo have this implemented.

Greets, Stefan

8 answers to this question

where is mobile info bar? Can you take screenshot. https://www.trouwshoot.nl/

image.thumb.png.15a0f183e099f25c0c994146109fdea6.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Custom Popup - Testimonial Slider

I'm Tuan, blogger/owner of a free library for children in Vietnam. Helping the community is a hobby. Contact me via email.

Didn't see here...

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Custom Popup - Testimonial Slider

I'm Tuan, blogger/owner of a free library for children in Vietnam. Helping the community is a hobby. Contact me via email.

@brandon This worked really well as well! Although I have a question... I added a custom color to the background of my mobile information bar, but I see that there is a bit of space underneath of the mobile information bar that I'd like to get rid of. 

I added an Image of my mobile information bar below for reference, and circled the white space I'm talking about. That white space is a bit annoying and it only appears when scrolling up the page, when you scroll down the page it's not there.

Here is my client's website for reference: moffittsmermaids.com

IMG_FA7764B21DC9-1.jpeg

7 hours ago, Nondys said:

@brandon This worked really well as well! Although I have a question... I added a custom color to the background of my mobile information bar, but I see that there is a bit of space underneath of the mobile information bar that I'd like to get rid of. 

I added an Image of my mobile information bar below for reference, and circled the white space I'm talking about. That white space is a bit annoying and it only appears when scrolling up the page, when you scroll down the page it's not there.

Here is my client's website for reference: moffittsmermaids.com

IMG_FA7764B21DC9-1.jpeg

Can you check site url?

9 hours ago, Nondys said:

I added a custom color to the background of my mobile information bar, but I see that there is a bit of space underneath of the mobile information bar that I'd like to get rid of. 

That's because your CSS is only modifying the top of the mobile bar; that white bar is the bottom of the rest of it. 😂

If you add this, you'll change the colour of the bottom element too:

.Mobile-bar--bottom {
  background-color: #8dbcbf;
}

mobile-info-bar-css-color.thumb.png.6f0d087dce980981b655c5c373b41a8b.png

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.