Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
deirdrep

Disabling mobile menu on 7.1

Question

I have created a 2 page website in 7.1. I want to disable the mobile breakpoint of 991px and just keep the regular menu bar visible as there is only 1 button to a contact page on there. Does someone have the CSS code to disable the mobile menu in 7.1 since there isn't an option to set it to 0px in the style editor?

4 answers to this question

Hey @deirdrep - sorry this answer is a bit late but I am just now hopping back into the forums! Anywho, if you still need the code, this button will keep it active on all breakpoints and hide that hamburger for ya. Hope it helps! And let me know how those margins/paddings look after you try it; depending upon the size of the text in your button we might need to finesse this fit a little... keep me posted! 🙂

.header-burger {display: none!important} .header-actions .btn, .header-actions .header-actions-action--cta {display:flex!important; visibility:visible; margin:auto!important; order: 2!important;}

Code queen and CSS behind InsideTheSquare.co

😃 Free CSS tutorials: insidethesquare.co/tutorials-for-squarespace
🥳 Free 7.1 training course: itssevenone.com/training
👍 CSS Cheat Sheet - codes for 7 & 7.1: insidethesquare.co/css
📚 CSS for Squarespace course: customcodeacademy.com

This worked for me to remove the hamburger from the mobile site...but is there anyway to add navigation menu with page titles? i.e. for mobile version...

|                SITE TITLE               |
|   Page 1    Page 2   Page 3  |

|     [Home Page Content]    |

Site is RanchoSylva.com

@inside_the_square any ideas?

Edited by LanaRanchOgA