Hiding / Removing Blog Posts from Website Search Bar

To anyone that can help!

We are currently using the "Mentor" [Live] template and have installed a search bar. We are using the blog feature as a sort of document repository for resource documents for customers and a central location to keep things as a backup if we need them.

Currently, I am trying to "remove" an older blog post (a document) that is no longer relevant. I have;

• Removed the categories tag
  • Removed the keywords tags

So the post no longer shows on the main resource / blog page specifically.

However, the issue I am running into is that when using the search bar the results are still showing the document / post that I wanted to remove if if any part of the title is in the search criteria. Is there a way to stop this from happening?

I don't want to completely remove the post/document as we do have older versions of software, customers, etc. that may have/may be linked to it and we don't want to break those or need to redirect links every time a new document goes up.

The Resources page in reference can be found at: https://teameda.com/resources-index/#getting-started-index

The document / post title in question is: "Installation of LAMUM on Windows Server, License key, and Windows Services."

Thank you anyone for any help that you can provide.

~Jimmy @TeamEDA_Inc

• Replies 0
  • Views 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived