Rate my Small Business Site - B2B Technical Sales

Blackstone Website

Hoping to get a few reviews and maybe some tips on my website. I'm focused on Business to Business sales and our service is quite technical in nature. I've tried to keep it from being TOO wordy while keeping the important details of what we offer intact.

Personally, I'd like a way to frame the 3 summary blocks on the first page so that they stand out and are more easily distinguishable from each other, but I cannot figure out how to accomplish that.

I've revised the site numerous times over the last couple of years. If you think a different Template would suit my purpose, I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks in advance! I enjoy checking out other sites posted for review and I'll do my best to give constructive feedback where I can.

• Replies 2
  • Views 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi! 

Right off the bat, I have no idea what you do because I just clicked the link. It took me a little bit of reading to know what you do. If your clients are coming to your site already knowing what you do, then I think it's fine. But if you're trying to get anyone and everyone to visit your site, I would recommend putting a brief summary/tagline of what your business does as the first thing you see when you visit the site! 

Archived