Disable Mobile Styles in Brine - HEEELP!!!

Hi all,

to make this short as possible and clear enough this is my problem:

Im using Marquee template for years now and it is multilingual hiding navigation Menu in different language using nth-child and it is working like a charm for years but to make this css code to work I had to disable Mobile Styles in Template Settings.

Now I'm working on migration to Brine template and after a two weeks of hard work I have found that  Brine is not supporting this feature and I need it desperately because I don't know other solution.

Can this be done with CSS just to force desktop Menu on Mobile as well because nth-child code works only for desktop navigation menu???

THANKS IN ADVANCE...

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi dario, I'm not 100% sure what you want to achieve - you want to disable mobile style and force desktop menu on mobile view? If that is what you're trying to do, you can change it in "Site Styles > Mobile breakpoint" and force the breakpoint to 0 - just overwrite it by highlighting it and changing it manually to 0, if you use the slide it will only go down to 240px.

Let me know if that's what you meant. 

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived