My OLD Website still appears when my new website is live

Hey, I created a new website and on my iPhone I can already see the new Squarespace website. The friends I've asked so far also see the new site but on my MacBook I still see my old website I had before moving to Squarespace. I tried to clear the cache and cookies but the problem still occurs on Safari and Chrome.

What else can I try to solve the problem?

Hi there,

It can take up to 72 hours for your website to fully switch over. Clearing your cache won’t speed anything up because it’s the cache on servers such  as those of ISPs. Once those caches have been fully updated then people will be redirected to your new website but it will take some time. 

https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206206678-Why-domain-updates-take-up-to-72-hours

• 2 years later...
28 minutes ago, Murray212 said:

At least once a week my old wordpress website becomes live through my URL

What is the URL?

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.