Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Pages are gray and won't activate

Shanesaw

Question

When I add pages, they are light gray on the pages navigation menu (on the side), and they won't show up on Navigation menu (on website/template). I can click them on sidebar to see content, but cannot access them via website or template. Even when I go live or enable the pages. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Edited by Shanesaw
Initial Revision
  • Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Squarespace Customer Care should always be your first stop for questions about your site or account. You can reach out to them here.

This forum is for help with things that are outside the scope of Squarespace support such as code solutions, integrations, and workarounds. Answers are provided by the Squarespace customer community; we cannot logon to your site to troubleshoot issues.

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include. Pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.  Squarespace. I've been a loyal supporter of the platform since 2007.