Currency Converter

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I did not find a Squarespace currency converter extension that performed similarly to those found on other platforms so I built my own which supports more than 160 currencies, automatically detects the visitor's currency based on his/her location and supports all templates  (including 7.1 templates).

You can check testimonials from a few of my customers here: https://shinypass.com/currencyconverter

I hope it may be useful to anyone coming across this thread who wants to increase their sales with a currency converter extension that automatically displays prices in the currency of your potential customer when he/she visits your website.

N.B.: Posted with permission from a Squarespace Forum Admin.

Edited by Leo_SP

I built the best currency converter extension for Squarespace in the market: https://shinypass.com/currencyconverter  I hope you like it ^^ For more: https://shinypass.com

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, Chris007 said:

Hi Leo, It has recently stopped working on my site – I have emailed your support. Can you please help, thank you in advance. 

I tried it on my own website but it didnt work. It loaded on the front page but didnt do anything to currencies in my shop. Tried email but didnt get a reply. Shame. If it worked then it seems that it would a nice money earner as its much needed. 

On 10/13/2022 at 4:07 PM, Chris007 said:

Hi Leo, It has recently stopped working on my site – I have emailed your support. Can you please help, thank you in advance. 

My Shiny pass suddenly stopped working on my site too, and I cant figure out how to make it work again??? I was billed for this month but for the past 2 weeks its been absent. Anyone figured out what to do? Customer support don't reply and I cant figure out either how to stop my subscription. Help, anyone?

On 10/29/2020 at 5:10 PM, Leo_SP said:

I did not find a Squarespace currency converter extension that performed similarly to those found on other platforms so I built my own which supports more than 160 currencies, automatically detects the visitor's currency based on his/her location and supports all templates  (including 7.1 templates).

You can check testimonials from a few of my customers here: https://shinypass.com/currencyconverter

I hope it may be useful to anyone coming across this thread who wants to increase their sales with a currency converter extension that automatically displays prices in the currency of your potential customer when he/she visits your website.

N.B.: Posted with permission from a Squarespace Forum Admin.

My Shiny pass suddenly stopped working on my site, and I cant figure out how to make it work again??? I was billed for this month but for the past 2 weeks its been absent.

Customer support don't reply and I cant figure out either how to stop my subscription.

Help, anyone?

7 hours ago, CreationsbyS said:

I was billed for this month but for the past 2 weeks its been absent.

Customer support don't reply and I cant figure out either how to stop my subscription.

If a company is unresponsive you should be able to go to your bank and put a stop on those charges.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

On 10/18/2022 at 7:50 PM, creedon said:

If a company is unresponsive you should be able to go to your bank and put a stop on those charges.

Hey Creedon and everyone! I managed to login to my shiny pass profile and end my subscription! Yay, but too bad bcoz now I need to find another extension.... I am thinking of sf.digital even though its more expensive :/.

What extension do you guys use? And which do you recommend? 

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 3/12/2024 at 6:20 AM, littleprojectsnz said:

Hi @SQSPStarter

Is it one-off payment or monthly rate? can't find about that information from your website.  

It's one-time payement of $49. Feel free to reach out

Become a contributor to the largest resource for Squarespace and gain recognition from thousands of visitors.

Join us on this exciting journey. Ping us here!.