Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Question

Hi I'm building a site, it has 2 domains connected to it;lacroixandvalentine.uk and tidyingmagic.net

I am now trying to connect a third - michellelacroix.uk but having problems.

The 'connect domain' button tells me it is already linked to another Squarespace site, but that site no longer exists, so I cannot delete it from that site.

I have put in all the dns settings to my host.The site is still not connecting, I know I have done something wrong, I just don't know what!

I don't know how to get the unique identity numbers, is that the problem?

I will attach a screenshot of the dns settings used so far.The 2 items that say 'Pending' are saying it because I have just been experimenting with having a . or not.

Thanks

dns-heart.png.30eea97bed8223907ebd7564e5454dce.png

Edited by mikevalentineuk
Initial Revision

1 answer to this question

There are currently issues transferring domains between Squarespace sites. You’ll need to contact Squarespace Customer Care and ask them to arrange for it to be manually transferred.

World-class Squarespace Developer and Squarespace Circle Leader with a strong reputation on the Squarespace Forum.
I'm trusted by hundreds of Squarespace users worldwide, including designers, freelancers, business owners and big agencies.

I can tackle anything from small tweaks to full websites and I'm available for short and long bookings (min. 1 hour).
Book via my website giving as much notice as possible. Note that I'm currently booked until the middle of April 2020.
Prebuilt Squarespace Extensions
Custom Squarespace Extensions: Tell me about the functionality you need

**NEW** Our popular Enquiry Form ExtensionDate Picker Extension and Age Verification Extension are now Squarespace 7.1 compatible.