Remove add to cart button on products pages in the OM template.

Hi Do any coders out there know how to remove the add to cart button in the OM template Please? I understand from squarespace help that its only possible using custom code. Also I'd be really grateful for a description pf the steps to be taken as I'm a complete novice. Thanks very much.

• Replies 19
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @tuanphan your code to remove the add to cart button worked for which I am very grateful. May I request please your assistance on another item on our site which is to remove the pricing information as well please? I can alter the type of currency but there seems to be no option to completely remove it.

The site can be found at: https://maracas-bellflower-9r2y.squarespace.comI've attached a screen shot from the Gallery page for your reference.Once again thanks very much.

screenshot-2019-09-05-at-144348.png.36e9182f442e6d15b95476bcec83e583.png

Hi @tuanphan sorry to hassle you again thanks for the code to remove the pricing information, however you have sent 2 different versions of the code. Firstly which code is correct? THe first time you sent:.product-price { display: none; } and the second time:product-price { display: none !important; }Which is the correct one please? Secondly the CSS editor still contains the very first code you sent to remove the add to cart button. Do I add the remove pricing code to it or delete the remove cart code first? Again sorry for the hassle but your reply will be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Archived