Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
imnotjason

Add A Footer To Gallery Page? - Forte Template

Question

On the Forte template, is there a way to add/code in a footer on the gallery layouts? I want to add text that applies to all of the photos in the set, so not just individual captions for each photo. I can't seem to be able to add a new block/element where a footer would be an option, is there a way to do so? Thanks!

Edited by imnotjason

9 answers to this question

@imnotjason I have not tried this. But I think it is still possible with custom code.

Also, you should delete ( and ) when tagging me, because it prevents me from receiving notifications.

Will try in next week.

Edited by tuanphan
Initial Revision

Send me a message if you have any questions.

OFF forum from Jan 16 - Jan 31 for Lunar New Year.

@imnotjason Try Contacting Squarespace Custom Care fist. Maybe they have better suggestion.

My solution is to insert some HTML / CSS code into the site's Footer. Then use CSS just to display it on certain pages on the web.

However, you will need to write Footer in HTML / CSS completely, which sounds very time-consuming if you need to be blessed by Footer.

@tuanphan Yes, that does sound quite time-consuming. I will most likely reach out to Squarespace Customer Care to see what they have to say as well. Although, I greatly appreciate the time you took looking into this matter, thank you so much!

@imnotjason Please update the information after contacting SS Customer Care. If they don't have a solution, describe specific the Footer you want. I will see how long it takes, if it's too much time, maybe you should give up, or pay.If it's fast, I'll send HTML/CSS.

Edited by tuanphan
Initial Revision