• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
AMGroup

Add drop shadow to all white text only

Question

Hello

I need a drop shadow CSS for all of the white text across the entire site. I have found ones for header only and all text, including black text. I need one just for the white text, though all of it. thank you!

Edited by AMGroup
Initial Revision

13 answers to this question

past this code in custom css box

h1 {
    font-family: futura-pt;
    font-weight: 800;
    font-style: normal;
    font-size: 140px;
    letter-spacing: -.03em;
    line-height: .8em;
    text-transform: none;
    text-shadow: 6px 5px 5px #799094;  /*here you can change color code as well.*/
}

Hi, I'm BITTU. A website developer with 8 years experience with Squarespace. if you need help and work with me email me here :- mandeepsquarespace@gmail.com Best Hourly Rate :- $15 Per Hour

this for menu

.tweak-header-primary-nav-hover-style-spotlight .Header--overlay .Header-nav .Header-nav-item {
   color: #fff;
   text-shadow: 3px 3px 3px #799094;
}

Hi, I'm BITTU. A website developer with 8 years experience with Squarespace. if you need help and work with me email me here :- mandeepsquarespace@gmail.com Best Hourly Rate :- $15 Per Hour

ok let me check.

yes you change first page text h1 to h2 .. then its not working . use this code its working on gallery page as well.

h2 {
   font-size: 104px;
   letter-spacing: -.02em;
   line-height: 1em;
   text-shadow: 6px 5px 5px #799094;  /*here you can change color code as well.*
}

Edited by mdhanjal
Initial Revision

Share site url pls.

past this code in custom css box

h1 {
   font-weight: 800;
   font-size: 140px;
   letter-spacing: -.03em;
   line-height: .8em;
   text-shadow: 6px 5px 5px #799094;  /*here you can change color code as well.*/
}

Awesome Thank you! This doesn't look like it is including the header in the shadow on the webpage. Can you confirm the navigation text is included as well? www.southsideblooms.com

welcome @AMGroup please accept answer pls.

I just did. I am very new to this. I am trying to wrap up this box shadow issue on this site though the first code did not adjust the white text in the body of the Gallery page, the Contact Us page or the home page. www.southsideblooms.com The first code made the home page text too large so I changed the size and it went away. Can you please help me with one more and get the main text on these pages to be shadow as well. The header is now.

Thank you AMG