h1 {
   font-family: futura-pt;
   font-weight: 800;
   font-style: normal;
   font-size: 140px;
   letter-spacing: -.03em;
   line-height: .8em;
   text-transform: none;
   text-shadow: 6px 5px 5px #799094;  /*here you can change color code as well.*/
}

Hi, I'm BITTU. A website developer with 10 years experience with Squarespace. if you need help and work with me email me here :- mandeepsquarespace@gmail.com

Best Hourly Rate :- $15 Per Hour

past this code in custom css box

h1 {
    font-weight: 800;
    font-size: 140px;
    letter-spacing: -.03em;
    line-height: .8em;
    text-shadow: 6px 5px 5px #799094;  /*here you can change color code as well.*/
}

Hi, I'm BITTU. A website developer with 10 years experience with Squarespace. if you need help and work with me email me here :- mandeepsquarespace@gmail.com

this for menu

.tweak-header-primary-nav-hover-style-spotlight .Header--overlay .Header-nav .Header-nav-item {
   color: #fff;
   text-shadow: 3px 3px 3px #799094;
}

I just did. I am very new to this. I am trying to wrap up this box shadow issue on this site though the first code did not adjust the white text in the body of the Gallery page, the Contact Us page or the home page. www.southsideblooms.com The first code made the home page text too large so I changed the size and it went away. Can you please help me with one more and get the main text on these pages to be shadow as well. The header is now.

yes you change first page text h1 to h2 .. then its not working . use this code its working on gallery page as well.

h2 {
   font-size: 104px;
   letter-spacing: -.02em;
   line-height: 1em;
   text-shadow: 6px 5px 5px #799094;  /*here you can change color code as well.*
}

Archived