Is there a way to add an electronic signature to an online form?

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...

You'll need to use a third party forms service for this. Squarespace Forms don't support eSignatures.

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

• 2 months later...
18 minutes ago, TuckerImagesUK said:

Can you add an example that works seamlessly with Squarespace?

There are a number of services available. I wouldn't say that any work seamlessly but many can be embedded in a Squarespace site.

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

• 10 months later...

I'm just implementing  similar thing to a client. I went with esignatures.io which has a great set of features and a nice pricing. Also redirect is super useful, almost a must featurea and it can be embedded to a website + automated in a lot of ways. 

pandadoc.com is another one that looks like it has the necessary features - could be a better one here as they seemed to have forms. It's not possible to use Squarespace forms, so any form information should be in the signature-software. in esignatures.io you could add custom fields and I'm 99% sure these can be used for any kind of automation with Integromat, sending an email, adding info to CRM, google sheets etc.

I'm adding the signature before the payment in checkout with custom coding so customers will sign before they pay. 

I'll write a tutorial if I got a sec. You can also get in touch with me for help

Freelance Squarespace developer making plugins like Full-Width Blocks, Hover effects for grid gallery and the Darkmode plugin. I know Squarespace inside out and I'm able to solve pretty much any Squarespace code problem.

Get in touch here!

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi;

I created a custom form in settings. I am selling a yoga workshop and wanted to add the liability waiver as others have stated. But the only documentation that I see is the email when someone signs up. The form does not capture the information in google, for example - so this feels like an inadequate idea. I'm wondering if I should add a form somewhere else but then they could purchase the workshop without having signed the liability waiver. Thanks for any insight. Janet rosehip26.com