Adding Custom Fonts to Image Layout Block

Hey Guys,

I am really stuck with adding custom fonts to some image Layout Blocks that I have added to my page and hoping for some help.

I have been using custom CSS code to add the custom fonts, however, I am then unable to apply this font to the image layout block header font. I have tried using the following code:

.sqs-block-image .image-caption p { font-family: Butler;}

which unfortunately has not worked.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,Su

• Replies 10
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@tuanphanThank you for your message! Do you mean the link to my website? If so this has not been made live yet, since I want to try and get the desired look of it first - which I am unable to do at the moment.

As for the code you attached, it unfortunately is still not working.

• 2 weeks later...

The Post Is A Written In A Very Good Way For You. I Appreciated What You Have Done here. I am always searching for informative information like this.

Hello My name is Karl Urban. i am a webdeveloper and Designer in Wordpress, php, .net and more. [wetalktowendys][1] [1]: http://wetalktowendys.com/

• 6 months later...

@swanson456 

Hi thanks for your comment I'm trying to apply it on my site to change the text on an image block in a poster layout and I'm not getting any luck. 

Wondered if you may be able to help, would be much appreciated!  🙂

In my custom CSS I have put the following:

@font-face { font-family: "WANDERLUST";   
src: url(https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5b293f9a96d455c3cb5c777d/t/5e4b0e6901c72f4e3e5ed4af/1581977193489/Wanderlust.otf;)
}

.sqs-block-image .image-caption p { font-family: "WANDERLUST";}

Image Block Poster Custom Font.sqs-block-image .design-layout-poster .image-card-wrapper p { font-family: "WANDERLUST" !important }

Thanks so much for any help you can offer!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived