Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
jaylencrackerjack1

Which website template has no restrictions in terms of design?

Squarespace templates make it easier to build an attractive website without spending hours writing code but ALL templates will come with a few limitations, otherwise they wouldn't be so simple to use.

The best approach is to start a free trial and see what restrictions you come up against. However, if you want free reign, you'll need to use full website design tools instead of a website builder service like Squarespace.

World-class Squarespace Developer and Squarespace Circle Leader with a strong reputation on the Squarespace Forum.
I'm trusted by hundreds of Squarespace users worldwide, including designers, freelancers, business owners and big agencies.

I can tackle anything from small tweaks to full websites and I'm available for short and long bookings (min. 1 hour).
Book via my website giving as much notice as possible. Note that I'm usually booked six weeks in advance for jobs longer than an hour.
Prebuilt Squarespace Extensions
Custom Squarespace Extensions: Tell me about the functionality you need

I'm no expert, but I use the Mojave template in the Brine family and was able to mostly customize it to my specification, and I have no experience in coding or anything else. Anything I've had to add code for I've either Googled how to do and it worked or asked someone for help. It definitely takes some time and effort to figure out how to customize the templates, but it can be done. If you need help, I can try to steer you in the right direction.

Amywww.bissonettephoto.com