I am trying to upload multiple 360 rotation codes from sirv.com onto one page

• Replies 9
  • Views 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uploading a second works on this page it is true. The format of this page does not fit with the rest of the site and I want to mix still images and rotations on, say the "Product" page. I can't find the "Edit" button on the product page that with bring me to the code option. Is this possible??

Uploading a second works on this page it is true. The format of this page does not fit with the rest of the site and I want to mix still images and rotations on, say the "Product" page. I can't find the "Edit" button on the product page that with bring me to the code option. Is this possible??

Hi David, The Forte template isn't customizable enough to feature interactive 360 spins in the porfolio gallery, but you can use GIFs.

1. You can convert spins to GIFs by simply adding ?image to the end of your spin URL, example - https://davidmurphy.sirv.com/Images/Bookend/Bookend.spin?image - then simply right click it and save to your hard drive. Alternatively, you can go to your Sirv account, find the 360 spin and right click it -> then choose the "Download as GIF" option.

2. Then go to Pages -> Galleries -> Product -> Add images or and simply upload the GIF of your spin.

Archived