Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I'm running into a problem with how my website is displayed on Google searches. In most searches, my website comes up exactly as desired: with the https://www. version of the site, with the correct title, and the SEO site description I entered in Squarespace. However on some searches, Google displays the SEO title as the description, even though it displays the same exact URL. Any ideas on what could be causing this? My domain is gabrielmolinamusic.com, and the canonical URL according to Google Search Console is https://www.gabrielmolinamusic.com/
  2. I've got a one-page website, but obviously each section has its own url slug. This isn't a problem by itself, but when a user goes directly to one of those section URLs (www.gabrielmolinamusic.com/services , for example), they are taken to a separate page with only that section. Instead, I want the URL to take them to the anchor point for that section on the homepage, so they can still scroll up or down to see the rest of the page. I hope that makes sense. My website is www.gabrielmolinamusic.com , and you can see the problem by going to the slug /services or /works for a couple of examples.
  3. @tuanphan It actually looks like I just fixed it! I just removed a small bit of code from the editor. To customize the "Testimonials" text, I used code blocks on the page rather than in the CSS editor, and now everything else seems to be working. Weird glitch.
  4. @tuanphan here you go https://www.loom.com/share/b53fb0f7699a4dbc9ea91f4b270570cb
  5. @tuanphanHere is a screen recording to show you what I'm talking about. The changes don't load until I open the editor. Screen Recording.mov
  6. Thank you for your help. I made the changes you mentioned, but nothing is any different. Like I said before, all the code works. It displays correctly when the editor is open. But it still doesn't work on the live site.
  7. Here's the site url: https://saffron-coral-f9p3.squarespace.com/ The password is my username, gm284. Among other things, you will see that there is a lot of space under the scroll down arrows, which is fixed in my code. As mentioned before, these changes are shown to work in the editor, but not on the live site. Here is a list of all the changes made in my code: reduced padding at the bottom of each page section (different values for desktop and for mobile) removed padding at the bottom of each instance of the down arrow used padding to space the text on "Testi
  8. Hey, so I've got quite a bit of custom CSS code in my website (though it is all fairly simple), and all the code works exactly as I planned it to. However, I have this strange issue: when I first load the website, none of the CSS changes are visible, it's as if there is no custom CSS whatsoever. But as soon as I open the CSS editor, all of the correct changes pop up. I haven't made my site live yet, and I'm worried that if I do, none of those changes will display (my worries seem to be valid because when I open the mobile version on my phone, the CSS changes don't show up). In which case I wou
  • Create New...