Customizing Donation pages

I am interested in customizing the wording on the Donation form page; this is the page that follows clicking a Donation block button.

1) Is it possible to do something as simple as modify the instruction text above the amount options?

2) Is it possible to modify any of the headers on the form?

3) Is it possible to add an explanation to the "Other" amount field?

• Replies 4
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

@GretchenCarlo I think you can change headers and explanations section.

As mentioned by Andrea, its more clear here in this post, https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206543967-Using-the-Donation-Block.

Alternatively, I highly recommend trying out 3rd party donation platforms like Donorbox for receiving donations.

• Its absolutely free (for donations under $1000, later .89% platform fees), where as other platforms charge around 3-5%.
  • More features and customizations available for you.
  • You can add special instructions/ share your story etc on your page.
  • Recurring monthly donation feature is available.
  • 7 months later...

There are tons of great options, but personally, I use DonorBox. Customization is really easy and quick (especially if you're like me and you aren't super tech-saavy or you just don't have a lot of time on your hands). Truthfully, my favourite part is that they're free up until a certain point - IE: extremely affordable for smaller nonprofits who don't rake in as many donations as some larger ones.

• 8 months later...

i have jumped to the link provided by my privacy policy dealer under the section "Call our API from your backend" and simply pasted in a code block as if it was normal code.now it seems to work. text is well formatted and i can sen the whole text and not just the link.have i done the right thing?

Archived