How do I embed a Google Calendar?

• Replies 3
  • Views 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should embed the HTML in an embed block not a code block. It is potentially unstable in a code block. You will need accompanying CSS.

I have a Google calendar embedded in an embed block on a test page on my site: www.familyhistoryconferencenwa.org/test-iframe.

I used Google's src= url but my own iframe code. It's responsive and i found that Google's iframe code was not. If you're interested in trying it you may find the HTML and the CSS at the Pen Responsive Iframe - Base Code on CodePen. If you click on the Comments link at the lower left in the links bar you will find references to the articles from which the HTML and CSS were derived and some explanatory remarks.

If you care to pursue this and would like further help, let me know.

I'm a retired attorney who was asked by a friend to build a website. In a prior lifetime, in a galaxy far, far away and long, long ago, I was a computer systems analyst / programmer. I'm a novice autodidact in CSS, JavaScript and HTML learning in part by example.. I've asked questions on this forum and been lucky enough to have others help me, so I'm inclined to answer any question I can. Pay it forward.

• 3 months later...

Archived