How to change fonts on product pages

Go to solution Solved by katycarlisle,

Hi everyone,

I’m working on a website and trying to change the font of the h2 heading “Das könnte dir auch gefallen” from "Brittany Signature" (which is defined as h2) to “The Seasons.” Unfortunately, my current CSS isn’t working. Here’s what I’ve tried so far:

.ProductItem-related-label preSlide slideIn { font="the-seasons" !important; }

How can I specifically target this element on all (!) product pages?
Is there any way to define fonts individually, but only on product pages? 
On all other pages, it’s fine for the h2 to use “Brittany Signature.” However, on this specific page, it looks very unreadable, and I’d like to change that.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this? The font “The Seasons” is properly embedded on the site.

https://www.tanjaregnet.de/kurse/p/aerial-yoga
If anyone wants to check out the page directly, you can use the password “SBM2024#” to access it.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best regards,
Dario

Bildschirmfoto 2024-10-02 um 20.59.48.png

Bildschirmfoto 2024-10-02 um 21.00.29.png

• Replies 2
  • Views 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Solution

If you change your code to this it should work:

.ProductItem h2 {
    font-family: "the-seasons", serif;
}

The code above will change all instances of h2 on product detail pages. If you'd prefer to target just the related items heading specifically, use this code:

.ProductItem-related-label {
    font-family: "the-seasons", serif;
}

You were super close with the code that you actually had on your website, but the code you referred to in your post above isn't quite in the right format.

Oh hey! I'm Katy Carlisle, a web designer and trainer who goes by the name SQSP Queen. My pronouns are she/her and I'm based on Vancouver Island in BC 🍁 I've been using Squarespace since 2013, and work mainly with non-profits or freelancers on projects that do good. I love answering questions about Squarespace and don't expect anything in return, but if you do want to say thanks, feel free to buy me a coffee