Go to solution Solved by creedon,

• Replies 6
  • Views 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

9 minutes ago, Snowdog said:

What is that little bit of code, anyway?

It's impossible to say without seeing the original code.

If I had to guess it looks like some incomplete LESS code.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Hmm. I deleted something from there earlier. I have no idea what it was & it was really stupid thing to do.

Nothing seems to be broken, but I guess it would be something really small that I'll notice later.

Thanks for your help. 🙂

If you work with code it might be worth getting a code editor. I like BBEdit on macOS.

Then when you make updates. Make a before and after copy, so you can always revert or look back.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Oh, trust me, I absolutely don't work with code. I couldn't even figure out that little syntax error. lol

The only time I ever go into that panel is to add images so that I can copy & paste their URLs to new tabs for use in the code editor that the makes the before & after slider work.

I also had to use Code Injection to add something to the header & footer to make the aforementioned slider work, but that's the nearest I ever get to code!