how do i disable squarespace payments

i have used stripe for payment processing for years    i had an issue i wasent getting my payouts for months,    before i found i needed to update my info in my stripe account to allow payments to go to by bank   i clicked Enable squarespace payments     and now i cant disable it     i want to go back to only using my stripe account   HOW DO I DISABLE SQUARESPACE AND USE STRIPE ONLY  PLEASE HELP 

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)
On 7/1/2024 at 2:06 AM, Mikecamp said:

HOW DO I DISABLE SQUARESPACE AND USE STRIPE ONLY

According to Switching to Squarespace Payments, switching to Squarespace Payments is a permanent change. You can’t reconnect Stripe after you sign up for Squarespace Payments. 

Edited by paul2009

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

Would you like your customers to be able to mark their favourite products in your Squarespace store?

actually paul   the Squarespace support team disabled it for me today via email and is now set back to stripe   so it is not permanent,   just had to wait a day for their response and action