Coding a dropdown navigation to have an image alongside the nav

I was shown a website that has a dropdown menu on desktop mode and it includes the navigation in a list on the right side along with a image added to the left. 

I was wondering how possible it would be to implement that to a squarespace website? And if so how would I do that? I am hoping to integrate it to the desktop and the mobile dropdown as well and have the image under the navigation on mobile. 

I have only been able to find people asking about how to add an image on a background for their squarespace mobile but nothing like my question so I'm hoping someone can shed some light onto my issue.  

Added a design for my reference to this. Hopefully this helps.

example image nav site_2024.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Views 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, webmanagement said:

I was shown a website that has a dropdown menu on desktop mode and it includes the navigation in a list on the right side along with a image added to the left. 

I was wondering how possible it would be to implement that to a squarespace website? And if so how would I do that? I am hoping to integrate it to the desktop and the mobile dropdown as well and have the image under the navigation on mobile. 

I have only been able to find people asking about how to add an image on a background for their squarespace mobile but nothing like my question so I'm hoping someone can shed some light onto my issue.  

Added a design for my reference to this. Hopefully this helps.

example image nav site_2024.jpg

Can you share the example website link? It will be easy to check.

Screenshot_102.png

If my comments are useful, please like and mark my solution as answer. It will encourage me. Thanks

MD Rofik
Website Designer and Digital Marketer

Am I helpful? Want to offer me a coffee?
Send me a message if needed any help. I'll try to reply as soon as possible.

On 6/27/2024 at 11:10 PM, Web_Solutions said:

Can you share the example website link? It will be easy to check.

Screenshot_102.png

Sadly the person who showed it to me lost the link so the only thing I was able to do was try and replicate it with the example image I added.