Calendar availability hours not showing

Hi,

I have my calendar set up as below for quite some time now.  A client purchased sessions and was able to schedule sessions up until 8/24. After that they told me there is no availability at during the specified time after 8/24 (though my calendar below shows otherwise). Is this a new issue? I've checked my calendar availability settings, resaved, etc, and worked from the user end side and confirmed that the times of 8am - 1pm are not displaying on the user booking side...

I can manually book the client from my end, because on my calendar overview from the admin side, the days and times are open as they should be. However, that isn't being relayed through to the user side.

Whats the issue here?

image.thumb.png.b3436a370086c00f520e31a30f46a87c.png

image.thumb.png.cf9e7502dad4bb267268aa2c90dbd3d6.png

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Lenny,

We get the same (or a similar) issue all the time when we're fully booked.

The reason customers see a message that says you have no availability past a specific date can be due to the limitations on how far out someone can book.

If you go into your schedule in Acuity, then click on Calendar Scheduling Limits, look for Do Not Allow Clients to Schedule Few Than [ box to put a number in] hours in advance and more than [box to limit how far out they can book] days in the future.

booking limitations.png