Filter box covers results / no results

Go to solution Solved by WebShark,

Hello

I am using the plugin Universal Filter and I have an issue.

If you do not choose any filter options to start with and just scroll down, and then decide to chose a filter option the filter-box covers the results, or if you search for something with no results, the filter-box covers the  "no results" text.

Now I would like the box to automatically scroll up, if you decide to filter after scrolling.

site: https://cone-dolphin-lxkp.squarespace.com/turtelduen
pw: 1234

Hope someone can help, thanks!

• Solution
7 hours ago, WebShark said:

Hello

I am using the plugin Universal Filter and I have an issue.

If you do not choose any filter options to start with and just scroll down, and then decide to chose a filter option the filter-box covers the results, or if you search for something with no results, the filter-box covers the  "no results" text.

Now I would like the box to automatically scroll up, if you decide to filter after scrolling.

site: https://cone-dolphin-lxkp.squarespace.com/turtelduen
pw: 1234

Hope someone can help, thanks!

I solved this! I changed the 'noScrollToResults' to false in stead of true, and I changed the 'top' procent to minus 10, this can be whatever suits your need 🙂

sticky: {// if enabled: true - trying enable sticky position of Filter to be seen on scroll
                enabled: true,
                top: '-10%'
            },
            noScrollToResults: false,

That's right. noScrollToResults: true is already a negation which removes scrolling so to do the opposite you have to double negate and set it to false.

We offer solutions for filtering, multi-location map display, adding tables, raising summary block limit and more at Squarewebsites  🔳.