Please help: Rounding corners on carousel

• Replies 13
  • Views 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you try installing my code per instructions? What was the result? Even if the code appears not to be working, leave it installed, assuming it isn't causing issues, then we can see what might be going wrong.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

20 hours ago, cmiller said:

Yes.  I added it.  I'm not sure what to do next.

I see no signs of it being added. This is what I'm seeing for your site CSS.

Screenshot2024-06-13at6_45_01PM.thumb.png.ea846600d2a9ad73ff0cb7355347f889.png

If my code where running there would be many more lines of CSS.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

1 hour ago, cmiller said:

I went to Website Tools > Custom CSS. 

Website > Pages > Website Tools > Custom CSS is the correct location.

I looked again and now I'm seeing something different, an error.

Screenshot2024-06-13at8_42_28PM.thumb.png.99394cf2197443d731240df24add9194.png

Copy and paste the whole code exactly as provided. Once character out of place can throw the whole thing off!

The thread that you linked originally has quite a few pieces of code.  Maybe I copy and pasted the wring thing.  Would you be willing to send me the code directly so that I can ensure it is correct?

4 hours ago, cmiller said:

Would you be willing to send me the code directly so that I can ensure it is correct?

In the thread I linked to go to my March 11, 2021 post which will point you to the code.