Hi All

Wonder if anyone can help me with this annoying glitch. 

When scrolling on desktop, if you scroll up you see this back background / bar appear and disappear.

Is there anyway to stop this from happening so content at top of page remains fixed in position?

See image attached and site: https://studioyoung.com/contact

Many thanks in advance

Screenshot 2024-06-03 at 15.15.11.png

• Replies 5
  • Views 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have windows PC I dont see issue. Its Mac glitch.

With over 450+ websites built, I create uniquely tailored Squarespace sites designed to meet your specific needs and preferences. Let's bring your vision to life!

💻 Check out My Fiverr Gig: Click Here

-------------------------------------------

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!
Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

Squarespace allows you to inject custom CSS into your site. You can use this feature to override the default behavior and ensure that your content at the top of the page remains fixed in position without any background bar appearing. Here's a sample CSS code you can try

body { overflow-x: hidden; }

Hi All

thanks for suggestions.

@tuanphan using this code but it just changes background colour from black to my light grey. So the bar is still there, however I prefer this to the black that was appearing. I think...

@LoftyDevscode doesn't seem to have any effect? Bar still remains when scrolling desktop in Chrome.

@karan thanks for feedback.

I would love to stop this problem from happening if possible so appreciate any further suggestions.

Cheers