Header/ Nav Bar loads off screen, but only on some displays?

Hi there. I am fairly new to web builds so bear with me please.

A designer has touched base with me to let me know that some of my nav bar loads off screen. She suggested it may be because it is optimised for a certain screen resolution. However, when I load up the website on my mac, my partners mac, and my external display, everything loads correctly. 

https://sunvessel.co/

I am not sure what is causing this or how to fix it, would someone be able to check this please and provide some insight? I'd be so grateful!

It looks fine to me. Tested on a pc laptop, 1920 x 1080 screen resolution (but I resized the browser width narrower to test). Tested on Chrome and Firefox.  

Also looks good, great in fact, on iPad Pro. 

Ask the designer who contacted you to provide details of the operating system, screen res, browser, etc that she sees the problem on. Ask her to provide screenshots or better still a screen recording. 

If the problem is at some weird screen width, don't worry about it. Most people don't dynamically resize their browsers looking for problems. 

Also, if you need to justify this to a client, install Google Analytics on the site and let it collect data for a week or so. Then look at the reports on screen dimensions, device, etc to work out how many people are actually experiencing the problem. 

I'm Colin Irwin aka silvabokis.  I've been a Squarespace designer & developer since 2013. 
I remember when it was all wild prairies round these here parts. 🐃🤠
Advice I give on here is free, though I may sometimes post an affiliate link or promote something I've written.
That reminds me.. ..you might want to check out my
Squarespace template finder or have a look at my other Squarespace tips
Speaking of tips, 💲I've got a tip jar that you're welcome to throw a few quid into if you think I've helped you. 
If you're looking for a Squarespace developer 
Book a chat or Drop me a line - first meeting is always free  

On 5/15/2024 at 7:45 PM, colin.irwin said:

It looks fine to me. Tested on a pc laptop, 1920 x 1080 screen resolution (but I resized the browser width narrower to test). Tested on Chrome and Firefox.  

Hi Colin, 

I'm sorry this is such a late reply, it has been a super busy week! Thank you so, so much for taking the time to have a look, and for the kind and helpful feedback :) I truly appreciate it! 

I will definitely pop this on Analytics, that's a really good idea. 

Hope you have a wonderful week!