Google forms issue

Posted (edited)

Dear Friends

my site is www.meed.org.uk

i have embedded a google form “MEED risk assessment “. It measures risk of collapse in eating disorders. To get a report you have to provide your email address. As a result there is a CAPTCHA quiz before your results are released. However the button to get results is at the bottom of a 3-4 page form and the CAPTCHA appears at the top far from view. My question is how do I direct the user to the top to find the CAPTCHA or alternatively how do I get the CAPTCHA to appear at the bottom of the form?  Thanks. 

Edited by Paul5228
Noticed typo
  • Replies 2
  • Views 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

To guide users to the CAPTCHA, you can add an anchor link that jumps to the CAPTCHA section when they click the submit button. Add an ID attribute to the CAPTCHA element, such as `id="captcha"`. Modify the form’s submit button link or function to include a JavaScript snippet like `window.location.hash = "#captcha";` to scroll the user up to the CAPTCHA. Alternatively, check the form builder for options to place the CAPTCHA at the bottom of the form, which may involve rearranging the fields or changing settings within the form editor.